Your Cost for an Estate Plan with a Trust
Our fee to prepare all of the estate plan documents listed in Chapter 16 Contents of an Estate Plan with a Trust is $2,997 for a single person or $3,497 for a married couple. If we formed a Gold LLC for you then you get a $500 discount on the fee for your estate plan with a trust. We ask that you pay one half of the total fee when you sign our estate plan engagement agreement and the balance when you sign your documents.
Contents of an Estate Plan
To learn more about what is contained in every estate plan we prepare see Arizona Estate Plan Contents.
Step 1: Make an Appointment for Your Free Consultation
To hire Arizona Wills and trusts attorneys Richard Keyt and his son former CPA Richard C. Keyt to prepare your estate plan call Rick (the father) (480-664-7478), Ricky (the son) (480-664-7472) or their legal assistant Michelle Watkins at 480-664-7413 and set a date and time for your free initial consultation.
You can also make an appointment for your free consultation with Rick the father or Ricky the son by using their online appointment calendar at:
- Calendar for Rick (the father) https://www.keytlaw.com/rk
- Calendar for Ricky (the son) https://www.keytlaw.com/rck
Step 2: Complete Our Estate Plan Questionnaire
Before your free consultation please complete as much as you can of our online Gold Estate Plan Questionnaire. If you are not sure about how to answer a question or if you have questions about a question, make a note on the document and Richard will answer your questions and help you to complete the Questionnaire at your initial consultation.
Our Gold Estate Plan Questionnaire is here on our website:
- Enter the answers to the questions as best you can.
- When you click on the submit button our system will send an email to you and to us that contains all the information you have entered into the questionnaire.
- We will discuss your questionnaire during our estate plan consultation.
What Happens at the Initial Consultation
The purposes of your initial consultation with Richard Keyt or Richard C. Keyt are to:
- Learn about Wills, Trusts, Living Wills, Healthcare Powers of Attorney, Financial Powers of Attorney and other estate planning documents and why these documents are important and how they protect your family.
- Answer any questions you have about Wills, Trusts or estate planning.
- Help you answer any questions on our Estate Planning Questionnaire that you are not able to answer or have questions about.
- Design your estate plan to protect your loved ones and your spouse or companion and your children in the event of your incapacity or death.
At the end of the meeting if you want to move forward and protect your family with an estate plan we will ask you to sign our engagement agreement.
When Will You Get Your Estate Plan Documents?
Our goal is to prepare your estate plan documents within two weeks of the date we have our estate plan consultation. At your consultation we will set a date and time for you to return to our office and sign all of your documents. After you sign all the documents we will retain them so we can scan them and put them in Adobe pdf format. We will mail your portfolio with all your documents behind tabs and give you digital copies of the documents approximately two weeks after your signing conference.
Digital Copy of Your Estate Plan Documents
After you sign all the documents we will retain them so we can scan them and put them in digital Adobe pdf format. We will mail your portfolio with all your documents behind tabs to you approximately one week after you sign your documents and pay our fee in full. A thumb drive will pdf copies of all of your estate plan documents will be attached to your estate plan portfolio.
Three Month Free Correction Period
If you find any typos or want to change anything in your estate plan we will make the change at no additional cost to you for ninety days after we mail or give you the estate plan portfolio. After the three month period we charge a reasonable amount to may changes.
KEYTLaw, LLC, Office Location
Our office is located at 7373 E. Doubletree Ranch Road, Suite 135, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. For detailed instructions on how to get to our office and a Google map go to KEYTLaw office location.