Cost of Our Family Protection Plan with a Trust
Our fee to prepare all of the documents listed above is $2,997 for a single person or $3,497 for a married couple. Depending on your needs and desires you may want to purchase additional estate planning services such as:
- a 1st party or 3rd party special needs trust.
- a stand alone retirement trust to be the beneficiary of an IRA, 401(k), SEP or retirement account.
- a spousal limited access trust for asset protection
- an irrevocable life insurance trust (for people who have an estate over $11,700,000 including death benefit of a life insurance policy).
One Size Does not Fit All
People hire us to prepare a custom estate plan that protects their most valuable asset, their family and loved ones. We do not draft cookie-cutter plans. Every estate plan is designed to meet our client’s goals and objectives and customized specifically for the client. At our planning and design consultation and after we understand you and your goals we may recommend a basic estate plan with a trust for the prices set forth above or we may give you two or more options that include additional estate plan solutions that increase the cost. If we offer options you are free select the estate plan and corresponding fee that is best for you.
How to Make an Appointment for a Free Estate Plan Consultation
If like most people you have questions about Wills, Trusts and estate planning and want to learn more about how an estate plan can protect your most important asset – your family – then you should:
1. Make a free appointment with Richard Keyt using our online scheduling calendar or by calling our estate planning legal assistant Michelle Watkins at 480-664-7413. Our meeting will be a phone conference of approximately one hour.
2. Complete our online Gold Estate Plan Questionnaire. The Questionnaire gives us information we need for our meeting. You may have questions about the questions in the Questionnaire. We will answer your questions during our meeting. If you don't have time to complete the Questionnaire that's ok. We can go over the Questionnaire during our meeting.
If you have any questions about Arizona estate planning, the process, fees or anything else, call Richard C. Keyt at 480-664-7472 or his father Richard Keyt at 480-664-7478. There is no charge for inquiries about estate planning or estate planning documents.